Epidata is an Argentine capital company committed to the continuous improvement of processes and services, always focused on full customer satisfaction and a strategic relationship with them.
To achieve this, it emphasizes its effort on providing an efficient solution to all processes related to architecture and software engineering in a context of digital business transformation globally.
For this reason it has implemented a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015, which demonstrates its commitment, at all organisational levels, to comply with the expectations of all interested parties.
From the analysis of our vision, mission and values, associated to the Management’s Strategic Planning, the following Objectives of Epidata can be deduced:
- To be among the largest software and IT services companies with Latin capital (without Brazil), with organic growth (without atomizing revenues and diversifying risks).
- Define processes and structures that allow us to grow and maintain ourselves over time in a systemic and organic way.
- To be recognized by our customers and employees as one of the most professional companies in the area, being first in the ranking in respect of other suppliers and with highest values.
- Generate high quality relationships that strengthen entry and exit barriers in clients, institutions, states, partners, Epidaters and other interested parties.
- To provide products and services that satisfy the requirements and expectations of our clients, other interested parties and legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our activity.
Valerio Adrián Anacleto